Taking Stock

 


After a long hiatus, I decided to start writing again... I don't expect anyone to really be reading, but I just love so much going through my old entries, it's a sort of treasured diary.

The image above was taken on April 25th (bank holiday here), during our bike ride at the Aqueducts park in Rome. Such a beautiful day!

So much has changed since last time I wrote here, I don't know where to start. So I start by taking stock!

Making: eggplant pesto. As requested by my girl, who loved it last summer. I stopped doing it during the winter, as eggplant were not so good, but husband found some nice ones and as I write they are in the oven.

Drinking: water and more water. The sparkling one, thanks!

Watching: videos (youtube and instagram) on home and food organizing, fitness, and, of course, makeup. Love Love Love Johnny Ross!

Reading: Minimalism, by Gwyneth Snow. Will need to start applying the suggestions, though!

Enjoying: working from home 3 days a week. Makes me even appreciate the two days on site a lot!

Listening: Believer - Imagine Dragon


BookmarkingIsa Welly's blog. Many suggestions and insights, and I find the articles on gut health very interesting.

Wanting: some more hours in the day to be able to accomplish everything!

Wearing: thrifted black cargo pants, on repeat. I also go to dance classes in them!

Feeling: peaceful, full of good energy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

BDIB - Arm Party!