Monday, February 4, 2013

FABruary style challenge: Wear a dress.

For the 4th day of february, the FABruary style challenge suggests to wear a dress.
Here is mine, a but too dressy for work maybe, but I loved it anyway:

Dress - Project for Upim
Cardigan - Conbipel
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - random store in Holland

This dress is more than 4 years old, and still one of my most beloved pieces. I bought it because it fit as if it was cut and sewn for me - doesn't happen so often.
I kept the whole outfit gray and black, except for my brown boots. I think they add a nice unexpected touch. And I love my new necklace!

3 comments:

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

You look gorgeous - the cardigan and boots make the dress look less formal and more daytime! Thanks for participating in the #fabstyle challenge!

silkpathdiary said...

I really like your look! The drapey cardigan compliments the lines of your dress very well!

Jayme and Mendi said...

We love brown boots like yours paired with black and gray! Perfect!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails