FABruary style challenge: Wear a dress.

For the 4th day of february, the FABruary style challenge suggests to wear a dress.
Here is mine, a but too dressy for work maybe, but I loved it anyway:

Dress - Project for Upim
Cardigan - Conbipel
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - random store in Holland

This dress is more than 4 years old, and still one of my most beloved pieces. I bought it because it fit as if it was cut and sewn for me - doesn't happen so often.
I kept the whole outfit gray and black, except for my brown boots. I think they add a nice unexpected touch. And I love my new necklace!

Comments

You look gorgeous - the cardigan and boots make the dress look less formal and more daytime! Thanks for participating in the #fabstyle challenge!
Anonymous said…
I really like your look! The drapey cardigan compliments the lines of your dress very well!
We love brown boots like yours paired with black and gray! Perfect!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!