Travel Pictures: Barcelona.

I am still nursing an endless flu, and I am supposed to leave on Sunday for Florence!
In honor to this (and a couple other, including my honeymoon) upcoming trip, I am going to publish some pictures from my most recent trips.
I am starting with Barcelona. Went there in October, it was my first time in Spain.
The weather was awesome, the company was great and the food too! I had a great time.
Now, on to the pictures!

Talking about food...



And beautiful weather...


And beautiful architecture!



The market display was really inviting...


And I learned so much about the amazing Gaudi's architecture (this is only an example)



I would love to visit Barcelona again, only for a few more days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!