This was a really busy week for me... So I didn't have that much time to read around the web... But this are some posts that I found really read-worthy:
- Let's start with Sal at Already Pretty, an almost constant presence in my link love (who could blame me?): she offers some useful tips on how to wear black not as a safe choice coming from laziness, but in an intentional way - of course, as any great teacher, she offers plenty of examples!
- The Simply Luxurious Life really amazes me with the amount of noteworthy posts she can write in a week. Here are three gems: Discover yourself and set yourself free, an ode to reading (LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!), the third part of creating one's own signature style, and some more thoughts on money.
- From the Daily Connoisseur, the french take on simple pleasures.
- Some reflections on dressing chic from Cupcake Caramel.
- And a post at Yes and Yes on international gender bending. So interesting yet so far from out way of thinking, in my opinion.