I am kind of late this week... but I wasn't feeling one hundred percent yesterday, to write this post... Besides, I had to give the priority to music study, and that's where I spent my little energy.
Now, back to business: lots of good readings from the past week!
- I am not there yet, but I find these loose style guidelines for women over 40 to be precious also for the younger crowd...
- Post-Valentine's thoughts: this is a great post on how to assert your independence even in the best relationship. One needs to be able to be happy even alone. I actually like when I am alone, I have time for the little things that are only mine...
- Also, post-Valentine's: I'd love to always be able to see the life through the eyes of love...
- This is so funny!!!
- From lovely Imogen, some thoughts on style rules.
- Loved all of Luinae's posts! She is so wise for her young age, I am always so impressed when I read her posts! Check out her beauty tips and tricks and suggestions for instant glamour!
- I might have said this, but if I were a guy, I'd want to marry the Mermaid! Her thoughts on how to deal with criticism, and the positivity battle.
- Stop overshopping and take control!
- And a guest post on yes and yes, on beauty advice.