My to-do list for January! It basically involves mostly being on a shopping ban...
- No new clothes, shoes or other accessories until April- I spent too much on the first day of sales! And I have to pay my car tax soon...
- No new italian books until I have finished reading the ones I have.
- English books are allowed up to a maximum of three until April.
- Do not miss a ballet class.
- Study music at least 6 days a week.
- Start studying music theory for the February music exam.
- Study for translations job at least 3 hours a week.
- Try finishing my book (which I actually like) instead of wasting my time on facebook.
- Go out more to listen to some live music !
This seems to be enough... May be I should re-read all this every day.