January resolutions!



My to-do list for January! It basically involves mostly being on a shopping ban...
  • No new clothes, shoes or other accessories until April- I spent too much on the first day of sales! And I have to pay my car tax soon...
  • No new italian books until I have finished reading the ones I have.
  • English books are allowed up to a maximum of three until April.
  • Do not miss a ballet class.
  • Study music at least 6 days a week.
  • Start studying music theory for the February music exam.
  • Study for translations job at least 3 hours a week.
  • Try finishing my book (which I actually like) instead of wasting my time on facebook.
  • Go out more to listen to some live music !
This seems to be enough... May be I should re-read all this every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!