This year best (re)discoveries

This tear best (re)discoveries



I am kicking off the new year with a list of products I have discovered and loved this year - plus three bonus old loves.
From top left:
New discoveries:
Revivre Hydra Crema Idratante. I bought this at the beauty salon upon suggestion from the girls there, and I have to say it's awesome. It's hydrating and rich but not heavy nor greasy. Love!
Naked palette by Urban Decay. At first I was a bit taken aback by the price - I never spent that much on an eye palette. But it's well worth the money: the colors are beautiful, they last for the whole day, blend well and give lots of coverage. But most people already know this, right?
Leocrema crema corpo Argan. This is a good basic body lotion that doesn't leave my skin sticky and has a light enough smell to be tolerated during the first months of my pregnancy. Every other body cream/butter had a smell which left me nauseous! It was horrible. 
I Provenzali Olio di Mandorle Dolci. This almond oil was gifted to me by my sister at the beginning of my pregnancy before I could go and buy it for myself. And later on another bottle was given to me by husband's cousin. My sister used it throughout her pregnancy on her belly, hips and chest, and got no stretch marks. And I can report that until now I didn't get any stretch marks either! Bonus: no smell.
Pupa Lasting Color Gel. I got this color for 1€ with a coupon, and love it. It really lasts for almost a week, and keeps shiny for the whole time. The best next thing after Shellac!
Deborah Milano Rossetto Shine Creator. I bought this lipstick in two colors (02 & 04), and both are almost finished!
Always loved:
Bottega Verde Quillaia Makeup gel Remover. A bottle lasts forever and does its job well. It doesn't make too much foam, which is a good thing for my dry skin. I am thinking of switching to an even more gentle cleanser now that my skin got moodier...
Lancome Crayon Khol. I keep buying this in black and brown every time I get to a duty free at the airport. I have been using those for about 7 years and never switched to anything else. It writes without applying too much pressure on the lid, and lasts for hours.
Acqua Di Rose Roberts (couldn't find a link to the company!!!). I Use this rose water as a toner since my teens. It's fresh and does its job well.

As you can see, there are no shower gels nor shampoo/conditioners - still can't find my favorites. Any suggestions?
 

Comments

Happy New Year!! Yes, the Naked palette is a must-have and so worth the price!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!