My summer essentials

My summer essentials



SOL - Latte solare super abbronzante con Orchidea e olio di Tamanù..., $14 / Cocco e Lime - Crema doposole rinfrescante con latte di Cocco ed..., $14

This post is part of IFB project #104 - Share your summer essentials. 

I don't really need much to be happy in the summer. Despite the heat and the sticky weather, summer for me means vacation, the beach, long evenings spent lingering on the terrace after dinner...
So, my summer essentials are really "essentials".
A great bikini, a nice, light dress, and comfortable sandals. A summery nail polish on my feet, and basic makeup.
I use the Révivre serum, upon suggestion of the girls at the beauty salon I go to, because it's hydrating but not sticky.  I love both sunscreen and after sun lotion from Bottega Verde: they smell amazing.
And usually, my makeup is limited to a bright colored jumbo eye pencil, and bronzing powder. Easy and fast.
Add a stack of new books to read while eating gelato, and I am set for the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!