Mini drugstore haul.

Mini drugstore haul



Lip makeup / GLOSSY STICK | Deborah Milano / New York Color | APPLELICIOUS GLOSSY LIP BALM

Today is my birthday.  So, yesterday I went to the drugstore, and after picking  cleaning stuff, I chose the above items. I needed something light for my lips makeup, since I have finished all my glosses.
The Deborah glossy stick has a nice texture and a sheer color.
The NYC is sheer too, and has a strong apple smell which someone might dislike. It is really hydrating.

And tonight it's dinner with husband!

Comments

R's Rue said…
Love the lip balm color!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Leanna said…
Belated blog land birthday wishes!!!
Have you tried the Clinique chubby sticks ever? Sort of a mash up between gloss and lipstick.
Elle Sees said…
i wanna try the NYC balm. hope your birthday was awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!