Again on pizza...


On Tuesday we had a mini pizza party. We invited mother in law and I started making pizzas using the dough I had prepared on Sunday.
What you can see above is the fourth pizza I made - forgot to take pictures of the other three!
I am glad to report that I learned pretty quickly to give it a round shape, and that they were delicious! May be the last one was cooked a tad too much, but was good anyway.
What I like about this recipe is that the pizza has very little yeast, I mean, really very little. So it's very easy to digest.

I think I'll try to make pizza at least every 2 weeks, it's fun, cheap and delicious.

On another note, the sun finally came out - I hope to go to the beach this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!