Travel diaries: Umbria (Todi and Spoleto)

Last weekend was spent in the Verde Umbria (green Umbria), a central region of Italy.
And you'll see a lot of green in the pictures. It really was beautiful.
We visited two towns I had never been to: Todi and Spoleto. Both have a rich history. I was surprised to see Spoleto had many romans remains, including a real house which probably belonged to some rich family. And some roman architecture was incorporated into more recent buildings, with interesting results.
Without further ado, let's look at the pictures!

Todi:

















Spoleto:














And my travel outfit:





I usually take with me only some tees, but this time I packed a second pair of jeans and shoes, in case what I was wearing would get wet from the rain (luckily, this didn't happen).
I am wearing lots of layers: a cardigan under the jacket, a T-shirt and a tank top. Temperatures were very unpredictable. And I am carrying a big bag to fit everything we could ever need!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous photos Chaira, makes me want to visit Italy so much! I love your travel outfit, practical yet very stylish.
Anonymous said…
Argh, sorry Chiara! :-)
Love your travel outfit!! And these are such beautiful photos!! Thanks for sharing!! Makes us want to travel!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!