Hi! How is everything going? It's march and spring is closer and closer. It's so nice to still see the light when I get out of work. It makes the day seem longer.
Now, down to business: here some links I saved in the last weeks, that I really enjoyed.
- I found this interesting, in a stalk-y kind of way.
- A guide to perfect pant length (amen to this!) and how to set your wardrobe budget - loved reading this.
- Basic makeup brushes everybody needs.
- Rose water: I love and use it every day. Check this out!
- And an opinion on the Yahoo's stop to telecommuting. Comments are interesting too! What do you think?