Friday outfit.


Sweater - Gemelli
Skirt - Caractère
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Manifattura Italiana

Today's outfit was entierely picked up by husband. Well, almost, since he didn't say anythingabout tights. Yesterday night I  couldn't decide what to wear today (I pick up my outfit the night before), and he suggested this very simple combination of white sweater and black pencil skirt. So simple I hadn't thought about it!
I wore this to go to work, to go to yoga class (not DURING yoga class) and to have dinner with a friend. It's pretty comfortable!
Since husband didn't say anything about the tights, for a moment I considered wearing my burgundy ones. Then I decided I preferred to keep the outfit simple only black and white.

Today's FABruary style challenge was about statement rings. Unfortunately, I don't own any, since I find them very uncomfortable to play music. The only rings I wear is my wedding band and the ring my husband to be gave me three days before we got married:

Not too big, but in my opinion it's a statement nonetheless!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!