FABruary style challenge - Stripes and patterns.

 
Sweater - Express
Shirt - JCrew
Skirt - Oltre jeans
Tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Manifattura Italiana
Necklace - gift

Today's theme is stripes and patterns.I was a bit at loss with this challenge, since I have striped items, but not too much patterns in my wardrobe. Then I remembered this fun polka dot shirt I bought in NY last summer, and decided to start from there.
I don't really like wearing different patterns  at the same time, so I tried to keep them separate: Just a peek of these fun tights (a present from some Christmases ago) and of the polka dots. I quite like the result!
On my nails, Cupcake caramel from Rimmel - a nice, understated color:





And, on a side note - it's Election day in Italy! As google kindly reminds us...




So, I am off to vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!