FABruary style challenge - sparkle for daytime

Today's theme was sparkle for daytime, and at first I thought it'd be difficoult because I don't own many sparkly stuff, not even for evening. Then I decided to pull out this wool shirt which has sequins on the sleeves, and which I have actually just worn on New Year's Eve a couple of times:

 Wool shirt - random street stand
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Jeans - Jane Norman (from the Netherlands)
Necklace - Conbipel

 Here is a detail of the sleeves, where the sequins are:


It was the best I could do: not a big fan of sparkle, I guess!

ETA to add another attempt to sparkle:


This is Pupa Artbase in M031 (a ssparkly silver) and KIKO sparkle touch in 234 used as a topcoat.

Comments

Sue said…
I love your shirt - that's my kind of sparkle! Hope that you are enjoying this challenge as much as I am.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!