FABruary style challenge - earrings

For the last three days I haven't participated to the FABruary style challenge, since I don't have any coloured winter shoes (Fri) and on Sat and Sun I didn't have time to take a picture! I am back with today's outfit - and my earrings of course. Sorry my feet are quite out of focus...


Sweater - UC Benetton
Black Tee - Intimissimi
Skirt - Oltre Jeans
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Nero Giardini
Earrings - Gift from Venice

My earrings are not really visible in the outfit picture, so here's a closeup:
They are made of white and clear glass, and are a gift from my aunt.

Although I love earrings, since they bring focus to the face, I had a hard time choosing a pair that was not completely invisible (like the studs I usually wear), but not too big either. I don't really like to wear big earrings when my hair is so short, I find them overwhelming. I think these are a nice compromise: noticeable but not too "out there".

As for the rest of the outfit... nothing too original, but I like this sweater and the arm warmers it came with. It's quite unique, I think

Comments

Love this sweater!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
Maria Sself said…
These earrings look FABulous with your short hair, Chiara! I love your look♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!