Sunday reads!


Hi there! It has been so long since my last Sunday Reads... But this one is a good one, I promise!
  • The beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar. I am not accustomed to have apple vinegar at home (wine is the default choice here), but I definitely want to try it! I might even like it on my salad...
  • Makeup tricks to look alive when you are not! I have tried the last two, and I'll buy a big white eye pencil as soon as I can find it!
  • Some thoughts on red lipstick. I still have to find the courage to wear it during the day...
  • A beautiful picture collection.
  • Want to make these! Well... as soon as I have finished all the sweets still laying around in my apartment since Christmas!
  • And this too... one of my next projects.
  • I say amen to this. Reading so many fashion blogs, I often feel the urge to wear something different every day. Husband is, at best, puzzled by this, he really cannot understand why I can't wear the same thing to work two days in a row...
  • Finally... six affordable home update.

Comments

If you're reading "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and like it, I recommend you also try "Fifth Ave, 5am." It's about what Capote went through writing the novel, how Audrey was picked, the filming of the movie, etc.
Unknown said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a huge reader too ... will look for your book recommendations

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!