Happy new year, and a resolution.


Happy new year everybody!
I came back last night from the Netherlands, where we had a really great time. Above is a picture of the Christmas tree in the main square in Haarlem.
It was beautiful, we spent New Years Eve celebrating with husband's sister and  her family. I loved seeing how people live in Holland.

I am a bit sad to be back, but also excited for the new year and the possibilities it brings.

I have only one resolution this year: to take everything easy. It is so difficoult for me, but I know when I manage to do it, things go much better and smoother. Then, everything else gets better from a more relaxed place.

Now I have our apartment to clean... check back tomorrow for more travel pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!