An outfit

Sweater dress - UC Benetton
Black tee - Intimissimi
Gray tights - Tezenis
Boots - Geox
Studs - Conbipel

(I was not as angry as it seems from this picture, I promise!)
I really like this dress, both the colors and the fit. It was one of husband's Christmas gift, and I really loved what he chose, although it's a bit shorter than I would normally wear.
I decided to wear it with these Chelsea boots from Geox, but looking at the picture I am not really satisfied with the result. My legs look stumpier than they really are. But I was comfortable, at least. I guess next time I'll try taller boots.
When asked what he thought of these boots with this dress, husband replied - who cares? At work you wear work shoes anyway, right?
Fair enough. And a very pragmatic answer!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like how this dress fits you and it makes your legs look longer at this length. I can only wear ankle or knee high boots, nothing in between. You're so lucky to have legs that look good with any boots!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!