Product reviews - makeup

Hi there. How was your weekend?
My goal for these two days was to rest and relax as long as possible - which is what I did!
Between resting and relaxing, I had time to do some makeup shopping. Here we go:

Shine Creator Lipstick - Deborah Milano


I decided to buy this lipstick after seeing it in a magazine. I am not a huge lipstick person (unlike some years ago, when I had something like 15+ lipsticks, and I was using all of them!), but I decided to try it, since I liked this specific shade (n. 02),
I put it on as soon as I got out of the store (like a small kid) and am very happy with my buy. It goes on shiny, it's there but not too flashy, and the finish is very shiny, not as much as a gloss but more than a regular lipstick. I higly reccommend it! It was 10.90€, but it was on sale for 7.72€.

Super Liner Noir - L'Oréal Paris


This is an old love. I have tried lots of other eye-liners, including others from L'Oréal, but that's the best, I think. The thickness of the line is just the right one, it goes on smooth, lasts all day and doesn't flake off. Plus, it comes out very easily when I wash my face at night. Love! Price 16.90€, was on sale for 13.52€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!