I know I have been away for a bit too long, and actually I am a bit ashamed of this... Here's a quick update of what has been going on!
Well, I am still working, so that takes a big chunk of my day!
Wedding organization is going (almost) smoothly. We have the confetti sachets for our colleagues at work, which we bought from Emergency:
We'll have to fill it with confetti - 5 of them to be exact.
Still waiting for the little bags we'll give our guests on the wedding day:
These are from Unicef, and will be filled with 5 confetti each, too.
And the invitations should be on their way - hopefully!
Still haven't found my shoes, but I am hopeful I will soon, and we still have to chose a florist.
As for other stuff which has kept me very busy, there is my apartment renovation. I am at the cleaning step, and it seems to last forever! Will show you some pictures of the work in progress soon. Can't wait to move back there!
And on Sat morning we will leave for a three days mini vacation around Siena! Can't wait, I love that area so much! Lots of pictures soon, I hope!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Happy Sunday everybody! How was your week? Mine was not so bad, it was lots of work and lots of fun too! Announcing out wedding to ignare friends/coworkers is interesting: the best part is looking at their faces!
In case you are stuck inside, the wind blowing and snow falling outside, here are some interesting reads to keep you entertained!
- Take chances to make advances. There. Nothing more to add.
- 20 Things to start doing in your relationships. Wheter it is with friends, family, or SO.
- And, from the same source, 30 things to start doing for yourself.
- How to eat well.
- Amen to everything FB says about dating!
- And something I struggle from time to time, aspecially now that I am planning my wedding: How to balance between the old and the new.