My Monday outfit


Shirt - Promod
Skirt - Banana Republic
Sandals - Geox
Necklace - can't remember, somewhere in the US
I am so glad I finally got to wear this skirt. I tried it last week, and discovered it needed a trip to the dry-cleaner. It's a Banana Republic linen skirt I bought in 2003 somewhere in Manhattan, then had it tailored last year to fit me again.
It really gives its best when I am walking. It has a light swing that makes it really feminine, and got lots of compliments on it. And I really did feel pretty and frilly wearing it (except for the most part of my work day I had to wear work pants because I was working in production dept...).
And - these are my new sandals. I found a picture, but it's different colors. They are so comfortable, and I am very happy with my decision to buy them!


Do you have any clothes you feel pretty and feminine in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!