Bithday stuff

Well, I have a confession to make.
Last Sunday it was my birthday. I had my family for lunch, we had a good time and (hopefully) they enjoyed the food I made.
Then, on Mon I brought a couples of cakes at work, and I got some presents from my colleagues too!
Here's what I got:


There is a lot of cooking stuff (which I needed), purple slippers and a book.
I like these kind of useful presents - all are something I'd have bought. And choosing purple for the slippers is a nice touch.

Except for the book, which is by a singer/author I really like. I didn't know he had written a book and I am very curious about it.

And look at the pretty card my colleagues gave me!

After Sunday lunch, I took out a big bag full of clothes I don't wear anymore, for my sisters and mom to pick. It was a little swap party. And at the end the whole content of the bag was gone! Everybody got something, and I am so happy my clothes found new homes!

Comments

Kate said…
Happy belated birthday!
Ilona said…
Happy birthday, Chiara! (I don't know if there's a specific way to say this in English if it's a few days later...?)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!