Thursday love


Lots of lovely things this week...

The Einsturzende Neubauten! Saw them last night, they are GREAT! The played for more than two hours, and I'd have kept listening! Here's a video from some years ago. This was the first song yesterday.



I had so many things planned for today (it's vacation day here!)... Actually just one: make some sense out of all my stuff and tame my closet. But yesterday a friend asked if she could come for lunch...
And I decided I have the whole summer to tame my closet, had her for lunch, together with both sisters and my niece. And in the afternoon we took a long walk and had a delicious ice cream. Such a lovely day...

Fresh basil and strawberries (not at the same time)
Looking forward to a Sunday on the beach.
Shopping anticipation!
And sun after the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!