A couple of outfits...

II haven't posted outfits for quite some time! Here are two from the last days. Nothing special, but both are more summery than anything I have worn until now...


Cardigan - OVS Industry
Tank top - UC Benetton
Jeans - Diesel
Sneakers - Adidas
Necklace - H&M
Scarf - Thrifted
This is a weekend outfit I wore to run errands and take a long walk. The cardi was functional because it could be taken off and be tucked in my bag when it was too hot.
Meet my new sneakers. I have used my Nikes to pieces, so it was time to get a new pair. I am sure these Adidas will serve me well.


Shirt - Project for Upim
Pants - Liu-Jo
Pumps - Killah
Necklace - Steph's mom

This is a very simple work outfit (I wore it with the above cardi in the morning), but I find it very summery. I like burgundy shoes with an otherwise totally neutral outfit, and I am glad I bought this 5€ shirt (on sale) last year, since stripes seem to be big this summer.
And, I need to fix my haircut!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!