Some outfits

Hi everybody!
Sorry for my absence... I have been pretty busy at work, and didn't have time to take many pictures - nor to post them.
It has been quite warm here lately, so I took my shirts out of storage.
Here are some recent outfits:


Shirt . Oviesse
Necklace - H&M
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Bata

This was a simple outfit I wore, with a blazer, to run errands on a Saturday,. The necklace was bought in the H&M in Boston when I went to visit a friend. It's about 5 years old, but I still like it a lot. And this simple shirt was given me by my mom - she "donated" me a bunch of tops when I was jobless a couple of years ago (she figured I diddn't have much money for shopping...). I really like its fit. Shoes are a new entry, and I was trying how comfortable they are. Here is another picture:






Shirt - La Dolce Vita
Cardigan - Lunatica
Jeans - AĆ©ropostale
Necklace - Target
Shoes - Killah 

This is an outfit I wore to work and then to play with the band. Too bad you can't see the red shoes: I'll take a picture next time I wear them. These jeans were bought in NY by my cousin. But she doesn't like how they fit her, so she gave it to me, together with another pair (I am realizing I am lucky with "donations"). La Dolce Vita is a shop I found in a nearby town. It has cute, inexpensive stuff. Here is the shirt without the cardi:


I am wearing this strong lipstick my sister gave me some time ago because it was a present she was not using (another donation!). It's a dark pink. I have worn it a lot lately, and find it to look better with casual outfits.

Another work outfit:



Sweater - La Dolce Vita
Keans - AĆ©ropostale
Shoes - Killah
Necklace - Present from dad from Venice
Another buy from La Dolce Vita, and the other pair of jeans from my cousin. 

And the last outfit:


Sweater - OVS
Skirt - Promod
Fishnets - Calzedonia
Shoes - Bata
Necklace - Steph's mom

This is the most "girly" outfit of this series... It's not that I haven't been wearing skirts, it's just that I haven't taken pics of these outfits! I wore this to work and run errands in the afternoon. This skirt is very sweet, it reminds me of a tutu, and it looks nice with these shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!