Hi everybody and happy weekend! How was your week?
Let's start with some linklove:
- Strategies for delight - a guest post at Already Pretty. So sweet and true.
- Also from Sal at Already Pretty: what to do with "closet orphans".
- Gala wrote some gems this week (as always, I should add): 50 things every girl needs this summer and a modern guide to femininity.
- A guest post at Yes and Yes, "in which we admit we are ambitious". I actually was brought up in the belief that ambition is a great thing - but I see it's not so easy for everybody to admit it.
- What to do when we are worried. This post really resonates with me, since I am a professional worrier (did I just make up this word?)
- And check out this blog I just discovered: The Dame (or may be I have been living under a rock 'till now?).