Tuesday outfit


Sweater - Express
Turltleneck - Tezenis
Jeans - Diesel
Booties - Fiorucci
Necklace - Steph's mom

I needed comfort to play guitar, today, and warmth. Lots of it. We got such an unexpected burst of cold air, followed by a very annoying rain... This outfit is nothing special, but I like it nonetheless.

On another note... while we were playing, I got a text from my ex. He was informing me the dad of a common friend unexpectedtly died. It's very sad news, and after we were done reharsing, I called her. 

The most weird part is that, after I talked to her, I felt the urge to say to everybody I care about that I love him/her. Life is too short to miss the chance to say someone we love them...

Comments

Stephanie said…
Thank you for the lovely comment! Where, may I ask, do you live in Italy? You have such a lovely blog, I am enjoying reading your posts :)


Eternally yours,
Stephanie

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!