My outfit - Thursday.

  
Cardigan - Promod
T-Shirt - Tezenis
Jeans - OVS Industry
Boots - Frau
Necklace - Steph's mom 

This is what I wore on my vacation day. It was a good idea to wear boots, because as soon as I wrote it was a nice day, the sky became darker and during my walk it started to rain (it was a smart idea to have my umbrella with me, too!). These boots are very comfortable to walk in, too.
I don't wear this cardi too often, because it's too warm during the summer and too cold for winter. It was perfect today, and I think I'd like it paired with a grey t-shirt too. I find the color combination interesting.

The necklace is a recent buy. Here's a detail:


Green, violet and white. Love it!

Comments

maxi dress said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!