Monday outfit.

Cardigan - OVS
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Skirt - Conbipel
Boots - ?
Necklace - Steph's mom

Happy first day of spring!
I decided to make an effort, and wear lighter colors. It was a nice, sunny day, even though it was not warm.
Let me introduce you to my other new cardigan. Yes, it's still grey, but I thought the two are different enough to find both a place in my wardrobe... 
I have tried to wear it with a belt, but I found it too bulky. Here, I pinned it, but at the end I just wore it open. 
Do you have any suggestions on how to wear it?

And... sorry for the weird face!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you cut your hair, though I'm not sure.
This cardigan is one of the trickiest models, for me, I have no idea how to wear it. I stick to classic, still looking some inspiration for spring. I am in love with Ralph Lauren and Roberto Cavalli "spring/summer 2011" collection, but have no money to afford them, so I must find something similar ... Any suggestion?
Regards, Tatjana
Anonymous said…
I find it hard to wear cardigans like that as well because I'm always unsure what to do with the extra material. Most of the time I just let it hang open but I like what you did with the pin, I might try that myself some time.
chiara said…
I think I'd have pinned it if I had a nice pin... I have to look for one. And I also think I didn't like it with my belt because it was too thin: a thicker belt would look better on this cardi.

Tatjana - yes, I cut my hair on sat. And I'll look into the collections you have mentioned (although I am not a big fan of Cavalli).

Esprit de la Vie - somehow I can't comment on your blog! The verification word doesn't show completely, and the space where I should write it is not there! I tried with two different browsers on two different computers, but it never worked!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for letting me know, I think the comments stopped working when I changed the design of my site but it's back working now! Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!