Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday outfit.

Cardigan - OVS
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Skirt - Conbipel
Boots - ?
Necklace - Steph's mom

Happy first day of spring!
I decided to make an effort, and wear lighter colors. It was a nice, sunny day, even though it was not warm.
Let me introduce you to my other new cardigan. Yes, it's still grey, but I thought the two are different enough to find both a place in my wardrobe... 
I have tried to wear it with a belt, but I found it too bulky. Here, I pinned it, but at the end I just wore it open. 
Do you have any suggestions on how to wear it?

And... sorry for the weird face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you cut your hair, though I'm not sure.
This cardigan is one of the trickiest models, for me, I have no idea how to wear it. I stick to classic, still looking some inspiration for spring. I am in love with Ralph Lauren and Roberto Cavalli "spring/summer 2011" collection, but have no money to afford them, so I must find something similar ... Any suggestion?
Regards, Tatjana

Esprit de la Vie said...

I find it hard to wear cardigans like that as well because I'm always unsure what to do with the extra material. Most of the time I just let it hang open but I like what you did with the pin, I might try that myself some time.

chiara said...

I think I'd have pinned it if I had a nice pin... I have to look for one. And I also think I didn't like it with my belt because it was too thin: a thicker belt would look better on this cardi.

Tatjana - yes, I cut my hair on sat. And I'll look into the collections you have mentioned (although I am not a big fan of Cavalli).

Esprit de la Vie - somehow I can't comment on your blog! The verification word doesn't show completely, and the space where I should write it is not there! I tried with two different browsers on two different computers, but it never worked!

Esprit de la Vie said...

Thanks for letting me know, I think the comments stopped working when I changed the design of my site but it's back working now! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails