It's finally Saturday, and here are some reads to enjoy in your spare time...
- From the ever surprising Shannon (who this week revealed her blog overhaul): What will your legacy be?, Why not... be an optimist - part trois, and my favourite: Small ways to save.
- How to avoid shopping pitfalls - from wise Sal.
- What do you think of black, white and wood home décor? I already love the combination for my summer outfits!
- 30 ways to find inspiration for your next post - from Joanne, a recent discovery.
- Moving out of your comfort zone and How to wear wide leg trousers.
- How to look rested - even if you are not!
- Some suggestions for coping with difficoult times...