Hi everybody an happy weekend!
Somehow I didn't get around to posting my weekly links last Saturday, so today you'll get double the goodness!
- From beautiful Shannon at The Simply Luxurious Life, lots of good reads: Traditions, to follow or not to follow? (I have very strong opinions on the matter, I'll share them with you some day...), Why not... be an optimist? (part one and two), Self-confidence aids financial succes (opinions?), Create your own unique destiny.
- Translating inspiration from the chics at Academichic.
- On the advantages of saying no!
- Change your style, change your life.
- Choosing to be you!
- How to take care of your designer shoes (or any shoes, really!)
- Searching for serendipity... this is one of my favourite words in english. Even its sound is so... melodic!
- Cutting out the "I deserve".
- Life is short... just wear your crazy hat!
- How to determine how much to spend on a quality wardrobe.
- Dealing with emotional crisis... from the cutest student in the world!
- And a pretty bracelet tutorial, in case you need a crafty project for the weekend.