Friday outfit.


Dress . Penny Black
Cardigan - OVS
Belt - Sandro Ferrone
Tights - ?
Boots - ?
Necklace - Steph's mom

I tend to wear my black dresses on Friday, for some reasons... Perhaps I am just inspired by the concept of French Friday.
Today I decided to becl this cardi. The important part was to flatten the part that goes underneath, to not create too much bulk. It looks fine here, but it got better during the day, since it became a bit looser and I liked the look better. This simple belt comes from one of my SF dresses.
I liked that the necklace recalls the color of my tights. Here's a close-up.


I got an interesting offer today which I have to evaluate very well. But for tonight, my plan is just to relax and have fun. I'll get back to the important stuff on Monday, when my mind and body will be well rested.

Comments

Ilona said…
I like the black and (almost white) grey and blue a lot together! That's a beautiful necklace and together with the bit of your tights visible between the dress and boots it's just the right amount of colour for this outfit. The cardigan works well like this with the belt.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!