Two outfits.


Sweater - Random store
Jeans - Diesel
Booties - Fiorucci
  
Pretty simple and casual outfit. I like both the color and the 80s vibe of the sweater, both for the dolman sleeves and the neckline. The only downside is that I can’t think of any kind of necklaces that would look good with it.


Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Boots - Campanile

This is my “Mondrian dress”! It’s a 60’s style dress which I bought a couple of years ago and am still very happy to wear. The combination of pink and violet is one of my favourites.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your Ferrone dress. It has my color scheme as well, and it fit nicely on you. I also like your bag with animal pattern which in my opinion enriches a bit monotonous color of the sweatshirt (on your post before that).
Like it.
Regards,
Tatjana

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!