Saturday outfit

Sweater - Project for Upim
Jeans - OVS
Boots - Frau
Necklace - Steph's mom
Well... this is not my Saturday night outfit (I changed to go to dinner with some friends), but I wore it to run some errands and go get a facial. That's why it's just a comfortable outfit with nothing special. The shot was taken after the facial. I loved what the girl did to my face, and she applied makeup at the end!!! Here are more detailed pictures of my face:



Sorry I look weird in the second picture, but I was trying hard not to laugh. She applied foundation so well that my skin looks perfect - without seeming too made up. I loved the color of the lip gloss so much that I bought one, and I like that my make up looks polished but not too heavy.

Comments

Alessandra said…
Your skin looks gorgeous! And love your make-up. Ah, now I'm in a mood for a facial too!
Anonymous said…
You look fabulous - very fresh and natural. Could you share the name of the foundation and lip gloss you are wearing?

Caroline ( a lurker :-) )

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!