Monday outfit.


Sweater - Lunatica
Arm warmers - Lunatica
Black shirt - Intimissimi
Skirt - UC Benetton
Belt - Sandro Ferrone
Boots - Nero Giardini

Today it is also Valentine's day, so I wanted to wear something sweet - and a bow was sweet enough for me. I like this outfit, I find it very chic and streamlined. My colleagues, though, said I was very elegant. Am I? Well, better to be overdressed than underdressed, isn't it?
The belt was added at the very last minute, bacause the sweater made a too long line. I think it works well. it comes from one of my dresses.
To soften a bit the "drama" of this outfit, I wore my animalier bag (and my black coat, of course - still cold here!). I find it so much fun:


Happy Valentine's day to everybody!!!


Comments

Happy V-Day to you and yours, Chiara!

I definitely think you look elegant as well - and that is a good thing!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!