Sunday outfit.


Sweater - Conbipel
Skirt - Klikx
Tights - JCrew
Boots - Frau


Today it was almost sunny, so I decided to get out and breath some fresh air.

The sweater I am wearing of one of these ”forgotten loves” I keep in my drawers. I do like it, but probably don’t wear it that much because I find it too casual for work without being interesting enough to wear anyway (did I make any sense?).
The outfit is pretty simple – I needed to stay warm and comfortable for the walk, so to make things interesting I added this beauty.




Do you like her? It’s one of my last buys.


Yes, I feel like in February I should be on a shopping ban… But it’s really difficult when you go shopping with your mom and, like, two beautiful Weekend by Max Mara sweaters and a skirt jump at you, begging to be bought and your mother says that if you don’t have enough money she can contribute…
True story, it happened yesterday, but I stayed strong and didn’t buy anything – also because I didn’t really need anything.

So, shopping ban it is, for February. No new clothes, no new shoes. Tights are allowed, if needed, so are books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!