An outfit.

I usually wear pants when I go to band practice or music lessons, to be more comfortable with my guitar(s). And today was no exception.


Sweater & arm warmers- UCBenetton
Black tee - Intimissimi
Jeans - Diesel
Booties - Fiorucci

Yes, this is the same sweater with arm warmers I wore here (the black tee is not the same). This time with these beautiful Diesel jeans. I found them while shopping with a friend last September, and immediately loved the color and the fit.
Since the sweater has these little shiny studs all over it, I never wear necklaces or bracelets with it. I had some small CZ studs on my hears, but they are not visible from this picture.
On my feet I had these beauties from Fiorucci:





The chain can be removed, and today I wore them without it. Besides being beautiful, they are unexpectedtly comfortable: the heel is not high, and the front is not too pointy.

Comments

Alessandra said…
Very rock n roll! Love the sweater together with the arm warmer.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!