An outfit


Sweater - Express
Skirt - Conbipel
Black tights - ?
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Steph's mom

I bought this skirt two years ago, and I have always worn it with black boots or grey shoes. I think this light brown is nice for a change, it's kind of surprising but not mismatched. The sweater is pretty old too, circa 2005, and hasn't gotten too much wear for some misterious reasons. So I am trying to implement it more in my outfits (I wore it here too).
As for the necklace, it was made by a colleague's mom, who makes costume jewellery and sells it. When I have some time, I'll try to take a decent shot of it.


Comments

Alessandra said…
Very pretty outfit, I love the contrast of black & tan with the floral skirt.
Sherin said…
The skirt does go really well with those boots. It's a really cool look.
chiara said…
Thanks a lot girls! I liked the look a lot too!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!