An outfit: 1/12/2011

I wore this to get out of my apartment for a while, to buy some stuff at the supermarket, and take a short walk, just to breath some fresh air. The walk made me really tired!


Sweater - Express
Skirt - Klixs
Tights - Upim
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - present


I like to pair colored tights with a neutral outfit. These are a nice teal color and were bought last year on sale, and are still going strong. Here's a detail:


And this is how it looks with a coat on:


Coat - OVS Industry
Bag - Aérosoles

Both the coat and the bag are well-worn items: I got the coat last year: it's a light weight, so I use it when it's not too cold. The bag was bought on a Black Friday of about 6 years ago. I like that the leather seems to get better with age! It's not the same color as the boots, but I think it pairs well with them.

Comments

Kelly said…
Those boots are fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!