My outfit.


Dress - Project
Violet turtleneck - Tezenis
Arm warmers - Lunatica
Boots - Nero Giardini


Years ago I was part of a yahoo group called "French Chic". I decided to leave the group because at some point I had to make some choices on how to spend my time, but I am still trying to retain the idea of "French Friday". Basically, it is the anti-casual Friday. On Friday one should try to dress better, chicer and more elegant. I like it because the idea of chic always conveys to me the concepts of poise, calm and relax: what better way to face the upcoming weekend?

So this is my "French Friday" outfit.
I bought the dress a couple of years ago at Upim, a store similar to target in the US. I tried it on, and I loved how it fit me so much I had to buy it immediately. Never regretted this buy!
I like to pair this black dress with the light brown boots. I saw this combination an a magazine and immediately decided I wanted to wear it.
I like this outfit because it is very simple, with very clean lines. I like the idea of the black arm warmers matching the black of the dress. I like how violet pairs with black, and I think there is no need to wear any jewellery here, because its bareness is what makes it noteworthy.

My bag today was this piece from AĆ©rosoles circa 2003:


Not the same brown as the boots, but it doesn't clash with is. I like the crackled leather, it adds uniqueness and makes this bag become better with age. Another of my most prized possessions.

Comments

chouette22 said…
Totally love your outfit. So stylish!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!