Hi everybody! How did your weekend start?
This week I found so many interesting link worth sharing! Here they are:
- I found this post from K so touching, I think everybody who ever had an ex, and who ever was an ex, should read it!
- On the same topic, more or less, I found this guest post at Yes and Yes very thought provoking.
- There is not such a thing as a rebel. There is no black or white only, but so many shadows, that is impossible to really, fully define a person.
- A new attitude on shopping after rehab!
- I like the whole series of "The top 20 things I learned while living in Paris" from the Daily Connoisseur, but #5 -cultivate your mind-really resonated with me! It's so easy to get lost in materials things, and forget what really matters is inside our head!
- Oh, and how true is this! Coming from one of my favourite blogs.
- Marta's insight on why and how we go overboard for special occasions, and how to avoid it.
- I like Megan's invitation to just keep getting better, one step at the time.
- Some interesting stuff from Angie at You Look Fab: Final Thoughts on 2010, Rock the New Year! and The Media and your January Body.
- Gala is on a shopping ban - or shopping detox. I should do one, too... Check out the links at the end of the post, too!
- Finally, some pearls of wisdom. I loved the Dalai Lama's 18 rules for living.