Saturday, August 7, 2010

Outfits!

Some from last week...


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - JCrew
Shoes - Primadonna
Belt - Street stant
Necklace - Target?

This is a JCrew skirt I bought in 2001 and had tailored... I should wear it more often, since I got lots of compliments over this outfit, which, in my opinion, was pretty simple.
These shoes are the most comfortable wedges ever!


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Street stand
Shoes - Le scarpe di Lou
Necklace - Target

This got me lots of complimets too (including my she-boss), and I still don't get why. The skirt is a bit unusual, but it's fun, and I like the shoes are the same color as the waistband. I was going to wear a purple necklace, but then things would have been too matchy-matchy!


Shirt - Pimkie
Pants - Benetton
Belt - Promod, came with a skirt
Shoes - BC for Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Present from Nepal

I have always associated the color turquoise with summer. I loved it paired with these white pants.
These are a bit of a risk for me, since last time I wore white pants I was about 16. And I am glad I was able to find flattering cigarette pants, which is not an easy task.


Jacket - Koan for Coin
Skirt - Koan for Coin
Shirt - Guess
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Steph's mom

This is a repeat of an outfit I wore some weeks ago, but I wanted to show it with this jacket. The skirt came with the jacket, and I find fun and unusual that they are totally different fabrics but matching color!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You have the greatest skirts!!!

Leanna: said...

So colorful! Adore the purple jacket!
The first outfit perfectly suits my dream-tourist wardrobe! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails