A bunch of outfits.

I haven't posted outfits in forever...
I have been dragged down by something I had to to, and wasn't able to focus on anything else - but that's a topic for another post.
So, here are my latest outfits:


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Store in Buffalo
Belt - Effetti
Necklace - Steph's mom
Shoes - Frau
Bag - I seriously have no idea where it comes from.

I wore this for my last music class - hence the long skirt. It wasn't the most comfortable of my outfits, since the skirt's waist is too large now, doesn't sit on my waist, and the skirt comes out too long. And I risked tripping on ti several times during the day...


Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Shoes - Gaia
Necklace - Steph's mom
Bag (on the chair) - Project for Upim

(I have no idea why this is out of focus). This dress is really fresh and summery. The shoes are really pretty, but they have a rather high heel, and unfortunately I don't wear them that much...


Shirt - Guess
Skirt - Koan for Coin
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Steph's mom

First time this season I am wearing this skirt. I'd love to find another shirt color to pair with it, but it's difficult to find exactly one of the colors of the skirt.


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Promod
Shoes - BC for UO
Necklace - Target
Bag - Guess, birthday present from some years ago

This shirt has a cute cutoff in the back, but I always forget to take a picture...



Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Promod
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Target
Belt - Random Street Stand

I am noticing this year I am using belts buch more than last year. It's probably because now I have some. And because it's difficult to find shorter shirts, and in my mind a longer shirt needs to be belted!
I have to take a picture of these shoes alone. They are clogs, and really beautiful - one of my latest buys.

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh man, I like them all but my favorite is the black with the bright skirt. That whole outfit is too good! I bet you could wear a lot of other colors with that skirt...navy? grey? Maybe even brown? Those are all neutrals, so maybe not fun, but I think that skirt will make the outfit no matter what you pair it with.

And something about that last top REALLY flatters you I think!
Lisa said…
I love all of them, but my favorite is that first outfit as well! It's hard to make long skirts elegant, but you really have done it. And that bag looks gorgeous.
chiara said…
Thanks girls!
Kelly - I had thought of grey, I'll use it. I don't own any navy or brown tops, tho...
And I think the last top is flattering because I just renewed my bra collection - changing size! Miracles of good fitting underwear!
Lori said…
That bright colored printed skirt is the best. Beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!