Outfits.

Mon: jeans again because I had band reharsal after work:


Shirt - Promod
Jeans - Killah
Necklace - Target
Shoes - BC by Urban Outfitters

This picture is so dark... and I feel like I wear the same three necklaces all the time-probably because it's true!
I have had these shoes for 4 years now. They are pretty confortable, but I have no idea why they don't get much use... here's a closeup:


Tue - to work again, of course:


Shirt - Conbipel
Skirt - Promod
Fishnet tights - SiSi
Shoes - Gaia
Necklace - gift from a friend

My face looks so weird here...
After work I changed into something better to go to a date, but I didn't take pics. I'll weark that skirt again soon, though.
Today it's holiday, and I havn't gotten dressed yet...

Comments

Lori said…
What a great skirt. Also, loving those shoes.
Alessandra said…
such pretty sandals, brava!
Blondie said…
Love the skirt!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!