Other outfits from this week.

This is what I wore from Tue to Thu, since today (Fri) I am sick again, and I wasn't able to make it to work...

Tue:

Shirt - Zara
Arm cover - Street stand
Skirt - Promod
Purple necklace - Steph's mom
Shoes - Le Scarpe di Lou
Bag - OVS (on the chair)

Since I got my new work shoes, I decided to start using all the shoes I was afraid to go to work in because they were potentially unconfortable. So, meet these purple beauties:


I really like them, and I also like the fact they match my rose necklace. I kept the rest of the outfit neutral to show off the purple.

Wed:

Suit - Motivi
Shirt - Glenfield
Shoes - Vintart
Necklace - Steph's mom
Bag - Project for Upim

This outfit looks much better without the jacket on. I think I have lost some weight since I bought it, because the jacket is really too big. The skirt is a little big, but I think it doesn't look bad.

Here are the shoes:

I like the little cone heel and the ruching - I think they can look really elegant.

And this is Thu: I went to work, and then to play in the theatre for the end of the year show:


Top - Marciano (bought in the Eaton Center, Toronto)
Skirt - Store on Queen's Street, Toronto
Shoes - Prendimi
Necklace - Gift from dad, bought in Venice
Belt - random street stand

I like that about half of my outfit is from Toronto!
Here, I was conditioned by the fact that I had to play: so it was either pants or a long and large skirt. I opted for the second because I thought it'd be more elegant.
I had to play two South-american pieces, so I thought the outfit was appropriate to what I was playing! Plus, at work I got compliments on it, so I am satisfied with the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!