More outfits.

I wore this on Wed afternoon (it was holiday here), so meet some friends for a pre-dinner drink in Rome:


Shirt - Benetton
Tank top - Tezenis
Belt - Random street stand
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Nike
Necklace - may be AE?

And this is how I looked with my jacket and scarf on:


Jacket - Glenfield
Scarf - OVS

I didn't look very glamourous, but I wasn't feeling like getting dressed up because it was dark and rainy. Plus I was really tired for having gone to bed really late the day before. But I kinda like the result, even though there are lots of colors. Plus, check out my beloved bag on the chair!

This was Thu for work then music lesson:


Shirt - Guess jeans
Arm wrap - random street stand
Pants - Promod
Shoes - Frau
Necklace - Steph's mom

I got compliments on these pants. They are made of a linen/cotton blend, and are so comfortable that I was feeling as if I was wearing sweatpants.
Whish I had taken a picture of the flats - which are really pretty and shiny, and the necklace, one of my favourites.

Comments

Kristi said…
I think the pants are great, too. They fit you in a very "I am so cool and effortlessy chic and nonchalant way" that I am always striving toward!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!