Today's outfit.

I wore this to go run errands in the nearby town with my sister (boring stuff), then to go sign my new contract at work. And of course a colleague (actually, my colleague Steph, the one who's mom makes jewels) immediately spotted my new skirt...


Shirt - Guess Jeans
Arm wrap - random stand
Skirt - Promod
Fishnet tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Gioseppo
Necklace - Steph's mom

Love this skirt, and love pairing it with red shoes. Here's a closeup on them:


They are really confortable too.

I like this outfit so much, that I was considering the idea of buying, from now on, only clothes and accessories in black, grey, red and white. I am playing with this idea. I think it would very much reduce my shopping (you have to find the perfect pair of shoes/bag/skirt/whatever in these colors only). Plus, it would make getting dressed so much easier. Everything goes with everything.
It doesn't seem so stupid, actually!

Comments

Kristi said…
I mentioned this in my book, but there was a woman talked about on the FC yahoo group who lived in France and restricted her weardrobe to those colors. Are you a member of FC? If not, send me your email address and I'll email you the posts about her. I found her absolutely fascinating! PS love the black, white and red on you with your coloring. Nice!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!