Daily outift.

This is today's outfit. I just had to try do some shopping and get a haircut...



Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Benetton
Skirt - Promod
Fishnet tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Gaia
Necklace - Target

Simple outfit, using a black/grey combination. I used my red bag, but it's not pictured.

I wanted to buy three t-shirts: one in black, on in white, one in red. Grey would have been fine instead of white.
I tried Tezenis, but they were having their "today every bra is 5 €" sale, so there were so many people that I should have been in line about an hour. I looked in all the other stores, and it seems impossible to find very simple, crewneck, short sleeved tees!
I considered buying men's ones, but nobody sold men's S size!
I'll have to go back to tezenis during the week...

Comments

Kelly said…
What a pretty skirt!

And I like your workspace (?) in the background, cool table and cheerful colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!