Outfits!

These are from the last few weeks...
Weather was not always beautiful, but I tried to indroduce some more springy colors in what I wear.


Sweater - OVS
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Nike
Belt - Gap
Necklace - H&M
Simple outfit just to be comfortable while doing errands...


Black shirt - AX (I think I bought it when I was still in Buffalo)
Purple arm cover - random store
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Alysia
Necklace - Target
I used the arm cover because this shirt, although it has long sleeves, shows too much of my shouulders, including my tattoo, and I thought it may be inappropriate for work right now.


Purple shirt - Express
Cardigan - Express
Skirt - Conbipel
Boots - Campanile
Tights - Calzedonia
Necklace - gift from dad, from Venice
I had to wear black boots here, because it was really raining, but I tried to make the outfit a bit less wintery by wearing nude fishnets. I am not sure I like the result...I haven't worn this shirt for a long time, and I am not really sure why. I love the color and the material (it's a matte silk). Probably because it's a tad too loose, but it's nice paired with this cardi.


Shirt - random street stand
Dress - Max&Co.
Tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Frau
Necklace - Steph's mom
For the first time I couldn't wear this dress with a turtleneck (too hot for it now), so I had to buy this shirt. It's ok, but I am not really sold on the neckline.
Steph is my colleague, whose mom makes costume jewellery. I love her creations!


Shirt - Random store in Siena (bought circa 2004)
Cardigan - Promod
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - JCT
Necklace - random store in Niagara Falls
I should have taken a closeup of these shoes: they are so pretty and confortable, with a 50's style...
The shirt is sheer, so I wear it with a black top underneath. I paired it with this cardigan on a whim, and the result is better than I thought!


Sweater - OVS (same as first pic)
Skirt - Klix
Fishnet tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Frau
Necklace - H&M

Love love love this outfit. It's so simple, but I like it so much!


Wrap top - Express
Camisole - Express
Skirt - Conbipel
Tights - Calzedonia
Necklace - from Venice
Shoes - Alysia

This was my Easter outfit. The wrap top is really old, and it starts to show it - which is a shame, because I love it.
The shoes have a bit of a vintage-y feel, with the round tip, T-strap and kitten heel. Plus, they are really confortable!

Comments

Kelly said…
I really especially love that last outfit - it looks awesome on you!!
Leanna said…
You always look so amazing in the pinks and purples...and you pair them so well!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!